Monday, February 28, 2011

looking to tomorrow

When I was a teenager I had views and thoughts of what I wanted out of life. There were things I knew I wanted like a career I loved, a job I could wake up to every morning and know that this, THIS is what makes me happy. Naturally a house and establishing myself in a residence followed by a family. Now on paper this is all black and white. Its all SoOoOo simple until you reality sits you down and explains to you that these things take time, and nothing will change that .
At twenty one years old, every single time a take a look back at my life from five years ago, two years ago, or even a year ago, its almost ridiculous how much has changed and how much I wish I knew what I knew now, but judged from the past alone, I can honestly say I’m excited to see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment